George E. Kirtley, D.D.S
National and international leader and expert in cosmetic dentistry
Dr. George Kirtley has been involved in the field of cosmetic dentistry since 1985 and has positioned himself as a leader nationally and internationally through teaching, lecturing and providing the beautiful smiles seen on patients throughout the United States and Europe.
Dr. Kirtley has experienced many career highlights. Here is a brief summary of points of professional distinction:
- *Accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- *Accredited by the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- *One of only 3 dentists worldwide to be Accredited both in the United States and Europe
*Accreditation is one of the highest standards of achievement and exclusive honors in the art and science of cosmetic dentistry. It is awarded to only those dentists who complete rigorous training and testing. Click here to learn about accreditation.
- International aesthetic lecturer
- Contributor and author in numerous academic journals/publications.
- Designer of Award winning software, Envisionasmile. Used by dentists in 16 different countries throughout the world.
Dr. Kirtley is a part of the world's leading cosmetic teaching institution, The Aesthetic Advantage. It is located at the prestigious Rosenthal Institute in New York City. Dr. Kirtley's teaching/lecturing has taken him to London, Paris, Stockholm and throughout the United States as guest of the Cosmetic dental societies in these areas.
A native of Indiana, Dr. Kirtley proudly completed his Doctorate in Dental Science at Indiana University.